Tuesday 16 October 2012

Caffeine: The point of almost no return




13 seconds: "If you need caffeine, if you’re dependent on it...it’s just like being dependant on a drug…and I don’t want that for you’.

Thanks Doctor 

33 seconds: ‘I don’t care if once in a while you use a little caffeine, you use a little stimulant, to take care of feeling a little bit better., but if you need it every day, if you can’t function without it, you’re on your way to some real problems’

Thanks Doctor

1 min 14 seconds: ‘now I never believe anyone’s a lost cause’

*Holds up a mirror to the good Doctor*

1 min 28 seconds: ‘your body can’t keep up. You can't continue to do that and hold up forever.   Or even throught your lifetime. Or perhaps even for a very short time. You push it far enough, the body will give up’

Doctor, I was hoping that my adrenals would support me for another 2 lifetimes, so i would like to thanks you for this.

2 min 29 seconds ‘realise that the caffeine, the drugs…’

Doctor, did you work with Barbara Bush?

2 min  40 seconds ‘did you know that it works your liver pretty strongly’

Doctor, you seem really smart, but your grammar and your scientific language is real confusin'.

4 min 12 seconds: "there would be a point when its take more and more. And then theres a point where it just doesn’t matter. You won’t even get a response. Do you really want to take your body that far? I’m hoping you can come back from that’ 

Doctor, is caffeine the best gateway drug?

4 min 46 seconds "if you need a fix, then it’s time to turn that around’

Doctor, I think I need to turn this frown upside down.

6 min 20 seconds: "so don’t get dependant on it. I don’t want you dependant on anything, except clean water, food and activity. Don’t use caffeine. Don’t abuse it. Don’t abuse anything".

Doctor, I am dependant on you for your insight.

6 min 40 sec: ‘whatever drug you wanna talk about, it has its time it has its place’

Doctor, what would be an appropriate place to use meth?  Is a dance party an appropriate place to use ecstasy and when and where should I take my MDMA, my DMT, my PCP...

7 min 8 seconds ‘so use a little, but use restraint. Don’t get dependant. Caffeine can be dangerous . use it appropriately. remember that self sufficiency comes from taking care of yourself

Doctor, if self sufficiency comes from taking care of myself, does efficiency come from being a little bit more efficient?

7 min 40 seconds ‘you’re gunna need some help…there are some erbs called adaptogens
.  And that’s exactly what they do…’

Are you an 'erb doctor? just askin'

8 min 10 sec: "I don’t want you to fall asleep in 5 minutes. If you hit the pillow and you’re asleep it’s a pretty good test and sign that youre over stressed".

K.

9min 35 sec:‘because there will be a point of almost no return’

Does the point of no return exist?  And is the point of no return different for practicing Christians?  And what does it feel like for a girl?  I don't think I want to ask Madonna.  

9min  40sec ‘use drugs, caffeine, even sugar, in a sense can be like a drug…is like a drug even though it’s a fuel….be careful how you use thses things.  you want to work with your body, not against it’

Why thank you, Sugar.

10min 10 sec ‘overstimulating your body to the point it gives up is not the way to do it. So be carful again. Use caffeine, but don’t overuse it. And don’t ever get dependant on anything’

I promise to never get addicted or depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment